|Company Name||Chongqing Assen Power Equipment Co.,LTD|
|Country/Region:||Chong Qin - China|
|Last Online:||12 Mar, 2021|
ZYD series vacuum insulation oil purifier is mainly used to extend the lifetime of oils used in transformers, circuit breakers, mutual inductor, voltage regulators and switch gear, or to inject the insulating oil into the transformers. Equipped with regenerators, ASSEN transformer oil purification equipments can improve the effect of de-acid, de-color and remove dielectric and acid more effectively. The value of breakdown voltage will increase from 15KV to 75KV. The performance and lifetime of insulating oil will improve and extend awfully after purification and regeneration.
Oil Purifier Features
1. Two pumps: Vacuum pump and booster pump
2. Three-stage filter system
3. Z-shape Heater to make the heating uniformity
4. Installing oil-level floating ball and double-infrared liquid level automatic controller to control the oil level
5. Foam sensor to avoid oil leaking
6. Temperature Controller to protect the machine
7. Suitable oil filtration machine for high voltage transformer
8. Large filtration area, high capacity of holding impurities
9. Two vacuum separator to increase separating size and time and ensure the drying degree and improve dielectric strength which is higher than 75 KV.
10. Doing online oil purification of substations over 110 KV.
11. Independent function of vacuum oil filling and drying.
12. Duplex stereo flash evaporation technology
13. Equipped with pressure protective system and interlocked protective system to connect oil pump, heater and liquid level controller. If there has any fault, this oil filter will be power off automatically.
14. Saving energy and time
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Keywords: oil purifier, transformer oil filtration,oil regeneration,insulating oil reconditioning,transformer oil treatment, insulation oil purifier,insulating oil filtering,oil recycling plant
|Payment Terms:||Please contact:jay Email:firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.|